Online Art Course "Advance Petrykivka" - English
This is an original video course by Kateryna Kryvolap.
This easy to follow online video lessons ensure a step-by-step learning process to help and guide you on your Petrykivka journey.
What is included
- 14 videos in HD, divided across four chapters.
- direct feedback from Kateryna Kryvolap with the opportunity to submit your newly created artwork for a review
- Lifetime Access: Revisit the course whenever you need a creative boost.
- This course is for you if you
- want to learn Petrykivka Art more deeply
- need to boost your mood
- wish to reduce your stress level
What do you need
- Acrylic paint just 10-12 basic colors... or a box of acrylic paints according to your budget. These could be any of the following brands FolkArt, Craft Smart, Americana, Decoart, Marta Stewart Crafts.
- A round paintbrush, size between 4 to 7. It could be synthetic or squirrel.
- Acrylic Painting Paper or any kind of Paper as thick as you can afford but no less than 176 g/m.
- A jar to hold water, cotton swabs, an eraser, a pencil, and bamboo skewers.
- 3 canvases (2-12x12 in, 1-10x12 in )
Now you may proceed with your video lesson whenever you are ready. Even though all lessons are meant to be completed in the order they are presented in the Art Course Curriculum, you may try them in any order you like.
Whenever you wish to ask questions Kateryna Kryvolap or receive feedback, feel free to use the "Discussions" feature of the course.